Wild Swimming Prescription Card for Wild Swimmers
Swimming Prescription Card for wild swimmers - Doctor's orders: take as often as necessary.
Swimming side effects may include:
Salty hair and skin, invigoration, mental calm, weightlessness, strong arms, feeling refreshed, seaweed in your hair, sand between your toes.
Warning: Keep in reach and sight of children and adults at all times.
Prescription authorised by Angela Chick.
Information about Cycling Prescription cards at angelachick.com :
- Designs are hand drawn by Angela Chick before being professionally printed onto 280gsm FSC® card in the UK.
- Each card measures 127mm x 177mm and includes a plain white envelope to fit.
- Cards are packed in cellophane to protect them from dust and dirt. They are posted in a board backed "Do Not Bend" envelope to make sure they don't get bent out of shape in the post.
- Cards are blank inside ready for you to write your own message.
- Add on print is A3 size (420mm x 297mm) and comes unframed.